IGNOU July 2022 Re-registration: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date for re-registration for admission in July 2022 session. Now students willing to take admission in IGNOU can do re-registration by visiting the official website ignou.ac.in till September 25. Earlier the last date for re-registration was August 25, 2022.
IGNOU has given this information through its official Twitter handle. The tweet reads that the last date for re-registration for the July 2022 session has been extended to 25 September 2022. Now interested students can complete the re-registration process for July session by 25 September. Earlier, the Indira Gandhi National Open University had started the process of registration on May 30 for the July session from May 20.
The university had conducted the IGNOU June Term Exam 2022 from 22nd July. Before doing IGNOU re-registration, students have to keep their user ID, password, registered mobile number, registered email address and banking details ready by writing them on paper.
IGNOU July 2022 registration: How to fill IGNOU registration form 2022?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Click on the ‘Register Online’ dropdown icon
- Enter the required information
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format and size
- Pay the IGNOU Registration 2022 Fee in Online Mode
- Take a printout of your form
IGNOU July 2022 Re-registration: How to fill Re-Registration Form 2022
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Re-registration” tab
- Read all the details and click on “Proceed for Re-Registration”
- A login window will appear on the screen
- Login using Enrollment ID and Program Code
- Fill the details in ignou re-registration form
- Pay IGNOU Re-registration Fee in Online Mode
- After paying the fee, candidates should take a print out of the fee receipt along with the re-registration form
read this also-
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI