UPSC Civil Services DAF II 2022: Candidates who have passed the Civil Services Main Examination of the Union Public Service Commission can fill the DAF II form from today i.e. 08 December 2022, Thursday. The form will be made available on the commission’s website from today. To go to the next stage of the selection process, it is necessary for the candidates to fill the detailed application form. Candidates without filling DAF II will not be able to appear for the next stage. For this the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in Go to
what is written in the notice
It is mandatory for all the candidates who have qualified in the Personality Test (Interview) to fill the Detailed Application Form – II (DAF – II). Also know that any change in the information filled in DAF I and DAF II will not be accepted by the commission. However, where necessary, candidates can apply for changes such as in respect of address or contact details.
These applications can be made through letter, email or fax number. Information about this has been given in paragraph 3 of the press note. Also know that apply within seven days of the release of the press note.
It is necessary to fill the attestation form
The commission further said that those candidates who have passed the main examination will have to fill the attestation form by visiting the website of the Department of Personnel and Training. This form can be filled from the beginning till the end of the personality test ie interview.
Let us tell you that the results of UPSC CSE Mains exam were released on 06 December 2022 and the marksheets will be made available to the candidates within 15 days of the declaration of results.
keep these things in mind
- Be careful while filling the detailed application form and it would be better to consult with a senior or expert before filling the form.
- Be careful while choosing the service and choose your service preference carefully.
- Choose by looking at the columns of hobbies etc. because questions based on these will be asked from you.
- Do not write anything in the form to impress the panel, write only what is true and choose only those about which you can express your views with confidence.
- Truth is most important while filling the form. Fill the form carefully and if you get stuck somewhere, give time to that column and take the help of those who have passed this exam.
Also Read: SSC CHSL Final Exam 2020 Result Declared
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI